We are in this for the long haul, meaning we aim to protect you, your friends and the staff serving you and making things happening, also behind the scene.
The first and most important rule is: – be mindful, rules are only so good, they guide us, but without all of us thinking about how to avoid contamination and spreading, they are just that.. mindless rules.
To support the mindfulness there are a few bullet points:
- don’t come if showing symptoms.
- on arrival, you will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the one way systems, show you the sanitising stations and explain how to order
- we have been given the limit of “No groups of more than 6 people”, indoor from max two house holds, outdoor from up to 6 households. We can call these “social bubbles”
- we are allowed only one person from each bubble to come to the bar to order, or we will serve you at your table, be mindful, bubbles are individual areas, so you can not participate in more than one bubble at the time, so no walking about and sitting with friends, which is the reason we have the next thing in place:
- All children to remain at the table and to be accompanied if going to the toilet, we all know how difficult it is to be a child and sit, so please remember and make it fun for the little ones to stay seated too.
remember we are in this together, and together we make it work,
cheers and hope to see you soon
Diane, Christian and staff eager to serve you